Jon has had the opportunity over the course of his career to accumulate a broad range of experience in several areas of law. In particular, his practice has allowed him to develop his expertise in the areas of real estate, wills and estates, civil litigation, business and commercial, municipal and family.
Whether it be handling a business dispute, purchasing real estate or structuring a will Jon’s focus is on bringing about practical solutions in order to mitigate legal costs and arrive at an effective result for his clients. Jon prides himself on offering reliable service to clients while always taking the time to understand and listen to client’s concerns and goals so as to tailor legal solutions to their particular circumstances.
The following is a more detailed list of Jon’s experience:
- Buying/selling real estate;
- Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- Estate administration;
- Buying and selling of businesses;
- Contract law;
- Debt and mortgage enforcement;
- Commercial disputes;
- Superior Court matters;
- Small claims court matters;
- Construction law;
- Personal injury;
- Human rights matters;
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Severance, easement and subdivision applications;
- Separation and divorce; and
- Marriage, co-habitation and separation agreements.